Steer clear of Bruder’s Liebherr Articulated Road Loader L 574! This tough construction vehicle has articulated steering, allowing it to make sharp turns and fit into small areas. The front loader can be raised or lowered by a lever, or locked into place when not in use. Other features include suspension for the rear wheels, a hood that opens to reveal the engine, and tread tires.
• Engine bonnet can be opened
• Large tilting front shovel
• Articulated steering
Dimensions: 20.7 x 7.3 x 8.9
Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Bruder Liebherr Articulated Loader Video
Man, light skin, darkblue jeans
- likeable character with an impression that is as realistic as possible - just like the real thing - the credo of the Pro series is the standard here as well
- 3-dimensional moveable limbs and head
- hands can grasp objects or hold onto vehicles
- 4-component plastic parts. Limbs are mounted through the manufacturing process
- parts colours are of dyed plastic, printing on several points on the head and body
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
Man, light skin, blue jeans
Man, light skin, brown jeans
Woman, light skin, darkblue jeans
Woman, light skin, blue jeans
Woman, light skin, brown jeans